Jardy-Met (Empagliflozin + Metformin HCL) Tablets are used with a proper diet and exercise program to control high blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes. Controlling high blood sugar helps prevent kidney damage, blindness, nerve problems, loss of limbs, and sexual function problems.
Jardy-Met Tab is also used to lower the risk of death from a heart attack, stroke, or heart failure in adults with type 2 diabetes who also have heart disease.
Each pack of Jardy-Met contains 14’s tablets of 12.5/500mg.
Each film coated tablet contains:
Metformin HCl 500mg.
Product Specs: Innovator
- As directed by the physician.
Note: For detailed information see package insert.
- Take your medications exactly as prescribed.
- Do not stop taking your medication.
- Have a routine for taking your medications.
- Wash your hands before taking medications.
- Store below 30oC.
- Protect from light, heat and moisture.
- Keep all medicine out of reach of children.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner.
Some side effects may be caused by this medicine, but they are extremely rare. Common side-effects are;
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Sore throat
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Painful or burning urination
- Signs of kidney problems
- Yeast infection in the vagina
Manufactured by: CCL Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd: https://cclpharma.com
Buy online from: https://dvago.pk
By: Muzammil Rajpoot