Kinz (Nalbuphine HCl) Injection is used for intramuscular, subcutaneous, or slow intravenous purposes. It is also used for the treatment of pain caused by various medical conditions.
This medicine is also used to treat moderate to severe pain just after childbirth and surgery.
Usage: Kinz Injection is composed of Nalbuphine which belongs to a group known as opioid agonist antagonists.
It shows effectiveness by changing the way the body senses the pain. It also shows effectiveness within 2 to 3 minutes.
It contains 5x1ml Ampoules of 20mg 20mg injection. Also available as: Kinz injection of 10mg.
Each ml contains:
Nalbuphine HCl MS 20mg.
As directed by the physician.
Some side effects may be caused by this injection, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Pain, swelling
- Upset stomach
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal cramps
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Increased sweating
- Slurred speech
- Blurred vision
- Store between 15o C 30o C. Avoid exposure to heat, light and freezing.
- Improper storage may deteriorate the medicine.
- Keep all medicine out of reach of children.
- Injection should not be used if container is leaking.
- Or Solution is cloudy or it contains undissolved particles.
- Only to be sold on prescription of a registered medical practitioner.
Manufactured By: Sami Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd: http://www.samipharmapk
Buy this online from: https://dvago.pk
By: Asia Shehzadi