L-Nox (Lornoxicam) tablet is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It is used for temporary relief of swelling, stiffness, and pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, spondylitis, etc.
In this drug, the active ingredient is Lornoxicam, which blocks the action of the cyclo-oxygenase (COX) enzyme that makes prostaglandins. The injury site produces prostaglandins, which cause inflammation and pain.
The COX enzymes are blocked, resulting in a reduction in prostaglandins. This reduces mild to moderate pain and swelling at the injured or damaged site.
Each package contains 10 tablets of L-Nox (8mg).
Each film-coated tablet contains:
- Lornoxicam 8mg.
- (Wimits’s specifications).
As directed by the physician.
L-Nox tablet is indicated for the treatment of: Inflammation and pain in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Direction for use:
- It is best to take the L-Nox drug without food since food can reduce its effectiveness.
- Your doctor will determine how long you need to take Lornoxicam based on your medical condition.
The most common side effects associated with this drug are:
- Stomach upset.
- Abdominal pain.
- Store in a cool and dry place below 30°C.
- Protect from light, heat, and moisture.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- For more details, please read the enclosed leaflet.
- To be sold on prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
It is manufactured by Wimits Pharmaceuticals (Pvt.) Ltd. http://www.wimits.com
You can buy this drug nearby of your medical store.
By: Tayyaba Zareen