Lagita Advance (Sodium Alginate + Potassium Bicarbonate) is an advanced formula of the ingredients used in the manufacturing of this medicine.
It is BP specs sugar-free syrup120ml (approx) for rapid relief from heartburn & indigestion.
This medicine is an oral suspension in which each 10 ml is composed of:
1 gram Sodium Alginate BP.
200 mg Potassium Bicarbonate BP.
For adults and children above 12 years:
1 to 2 teaspoons which is 5 ml to 10 ml after the meal and before bedtime.
For children below 12 years:
In this case, consult the physician for dosage and other instructions. This advanced formula is not recommended for infants.
When to use:
Sodium Alginate and Potassium Bicarbonate aids inappropriate digestion and reducing acidity. It eliminated heartburn, indigestion, and other stomach problems.
- Close the cap firmly after using.
- Use for oral purpose only.
- Avoid storing in sunlight, contact to heat and moisture.
- Prevent improper storing method so that the medicine may not get deteriorate.
- Store between 15°C to 30°C.
- Only to be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner.
The medicine can cause pain in the stomach, drowsiness, nausea, and gas. If the patient is hypersensitive to any ingredient used in this medicine, it is better to ask the doctor before taking this medicine.
Lagita is manufactured by SAMI Pharma.
To buy it online, go to the following link:
By: Nosheen Khan