Leradip (Lercanidipine HCI) Tablet is blood pressure control and beyond commitment to cardiology, used for the treatment, control improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- High Blood Pressure
- Chest Pain associated with heart attack
- Leradip Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Each Tablet Contains:
Lercanidipine Hydrochloride (Mfg. Specs) 10mg.
(Product Specs: Himont Specs.)
DOSAGE: As directed by our physician.
- Before Using Liradip Tablets Inform Your Doctor About Your Current List of Medications.
- Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug.
- Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert.
- Dosage is based on your condition.
- Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens.
- Fast heartbeat
- Swelling of hands and feet
- Redness of skin
- Chest pain
- Muscle pain
Counselling Points are listed below.
- If u take this Medicine, then you will do not drive
- Take this drug at least 15-30 minutes before breakfast.
When not to use Leradip Tablet
Don’t use this medicine if you have these:
- Allergic reaction
- Uncontrolled heart failure
- Unstable angina
- Store in a dry place.
- Away from heat and direct light.
- Do not feeze medicine.
- Keep all medicines away from Children.
Manufactured by: Himont Pharmaceutical (Pvt) Ltd.
You can buy this medicine from here: https://dvago.pk
By: Yusra Amjad