Lerithin (Clarithromycin) tablet is an antibiotic belonging to the macrolide group, active against many germs that cause infections of the stomach or intestine, respiratory tract, or skin.
It is used in lower and upper respiratory tract infections, Bronchitis, skin and soft tissue infections.
Indications and usage:
Lerithin tablet is indicated for the treatment of infections due to susceptible organisms. Such infections include:
- Pharyngitis/ tonsillitis due to streptococcus pyogenes.
- Acute otitis media in children.
- Acute maxillary sinusitis.
- Acute bacterial exacerbation of chronic bronchitis.
- Community acquired pneumonia.
- Uncomplicated skin and skin structure infections.
Each packet contains 10 tablets of Lerithin (250mg).
Each film-coated tablet contains:
- Clarithromycin 250mg.
(The Product Complies USP Specs.)
As directed by the physician.
- Clarithromycin should be used during pregnancy only if the potential benefit justifies the potential risk to the fetus.
- Caution should be exercised when Clarithromycin is administered to a nursing woman.
- Lerithin is contra-indicated in patients with a known hypersensitivity to Clarithromycin, erythromycin or any of the macrolide antibiotics.
- Concomitant administration of Clarithromycin with any of the following medicines is contradicted: astemizole, cisapride, pimozide, and terfenadine.
- Protect from heat, moisture and sunlight.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.
It is manufactured by MEDIFINE LABORATORIES (PVT.) LTD: http://medifinelabs.com/
You can buy this drug online, by going to the link below: https://medicalstore.com.pk
By: Tayyaba Zareen