Macrobac (Azithromycin USP) tablet is an antibiotic that is used to treat various bacterial infections. It is used to treat respiratory infections, skin infections, ear infections, eye infections, & sexually transmitted diseases.
It may also be prescribed to treat inflammation in the cervix and urethra caused by bacterial infections.
Each package contains 6 tablets of Macrobac (500mg).
Each film-coated tablet contains:
- Azithromycin (as dihydrate) (USP) equivalent to azithromycin 500mg.
- Mfg. Specs.: USP.
As directed by the physician.
- A low incidence of side effects is observed with this drug.
- Mostly side effects were generally mild to moderate in severity and reversible upon discontinuing the drug.
- In general, most side effects that are observed were from the gastrointestinal tract, such as nausea, vomiting, flatulence, abdominal discomfort (pain/cramps), diarrhea, and loose stools.
Macrobac is contraindicated in patients with a known hypersensitivity to azithromycin or any other ingredients present in the formulation.
Do not use azithromycin if you have ever had jaundice or liver problems when you have previously taken this medicine.
- Store below 30°C.
- Protect from sunlight and moisture.
- Keep out of the reach of the children.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Manufacturer & buyer links:
It is manufactured by Asian Continental (Pvt.) Ltd. https://asiancontinental.com
You can buy this drug online from: https://www.dawaee.pk
By: Tayyaba Zareen