Maltofer Oral iron therapy containing (Iron III)-hydroxide polymathaltose complex available in 30ml drops is highly beneficial for iron deficiency anemia in children.
- Treatment for iron deficiency with or without anemia.
- Prophylactic therapy for iron deficiency in children.
- Prophylactic therapy for iron deficiency during maternity.
1ml contains: 50mg Iron as Iron (III)-hydroxide polymaltose complex (Vifor’s specification).
Maltofer Syrup (10mg/ml) is available in 120ml bottle.
Maltofer Oral Drops (50mg/ml) is available in a 30 ml bottle.
See leaflet for full prescribing information or as directed by the physician.
The therapy takes about 3 to 5 months until normalization of hemoglobin value is achieved.
After that, the therapy should be continued for several weeks with a dosage such as described for iron deficiency without anemia to replenish ironstones and to supplement the increased iron need during maternity.
- Dosage as directed by the physician.
- Store below 30°C.
- Protect from heat, light & moisture.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
- To be sold on prescription of registered medical practitioners only.
Maltofer is manufactured by Aspin pharma Pvt Ltd: http://aspin.com.pk
Marketed by: The Searle company limited.
You can buy this drug online by going to the link below: https://sehat.com.pk