Mionex Ophthalmic solution is used to cure bacterial conjunctivitis (pink eyes).
It is from the class of antibiotics and works by killing the bacteria that cause infection.
These eye drops are safe and well-tolerated for both adults and elders.
Shaigan Pharmaceuticals (Pvt.) Ltd.
These eye drops are available at:
Each package contains a dropper bottle with 5ml of clear, yellow color solution.
Each ml contains
Moxifloxacin (as HCL), U.S.P. 5mg
(Product specs. : U.S.P)
Moxifloxacin is used as an antibiotic to treat a number of bacterial infections.
Instill 1 drop in the affected eye 3 times a day for 4 days.
Or as prescribed by your physician.
No serious ophthalmic or systemic adverse reaction related to these eye drops is reported.
However, you may feel a little burning or stinging when using 1st time.
Storage and instructions
- Protect from heat and light
- Store at 8⁰C to 25⁰C
- Avoid freezing
- Keep the cap tightly closed after use.
- To be used within 30 days after opening.
- Medicine should be kept out of the reach of the children.
- To be sold only on a prescription of registered medical practitioner.
By: Hamna Ghufran