Mofest (Moxifloxacin HCI) is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that fights bacteria in the body. Moxifloxacin is used to treat different types of bacterial infections of the skin, sinuses, lungs, or stomach.
Each Package MOFEST Contains 400 mg film coated 5 tablets.
Each film coated tablet contains Moxifloxacin HCI PR. Eur. Equivalent to Moxifloxacin 400 mg.
One tablet four times daily or as directed by the physician or see leaflet for detailed information.
- Take the missed dose as soon as you remember.
- Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose.
- Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
Before taking this medicine tell your doctor if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies.
This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
Major & minor side effects for Mofest 400 mg tablet.
- Nausea and vomiting.
Contact Your doctor immediately if these or other side effects appear.
When not to use:
Hypersensitivity to moxifloxacin or any member of the quinolone class of antibacterial.
- For oral use only
- Do not stop taking your medicine.
- To be sold on the prescription of registered medical practitioners only. (For further information please see enclosed leaflet.)
Store between 15 to 30°C. Avoid exposure to heat, light, and humidity. Keep out of reach of children. Improper storage may deteriorate the medicine.
- Manufactured by: Sami Pharmaceuticals (Pvt.). https://www.samipharmapk.com
- Buy This medicine from: https://www.emeds.pk/mofest-400mg
BY: Yusra Amjad