Motilium (domperidone) (10 mg)is manufactured by Aspin Pharma (Pvt) Ltd.
It is commonly used for nausea and vomiting, discomfort caused by a slow-moving stomach known as gastroparesis.
The package of Motilium (10 mg)contains 5 x 10 film-coated tablets.
What Motilium 10mg Film-Coated Tablets contain
- The active ingredient is domperidone. Each tablet contains 10 mg of domperidone.
- It also contains lactose, maize starch, microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose, pregelatinised starch, povidone, propylene glycol, magnesium stearate, silica colloidal hydrated and polysorbate 20.
Motilium (10 mg) is an antiemetic and prokinetic medicine.
It works by blocking the action of a chemical messenger in the brain which causes the feeling of nausea and vomiting, as well as increasing the movement or contractions of the stomach and intestines, allowing food to move more easily through the stomach.
One 10 mg tablet up to three times per day with a maximum dose of 30 mg per day.
It is recommended to take oral Motilium 15-30 minutes before meals.
If taken after meals, the absorption of the drug is somewhat delayed.
Do not crush or chew them.
Adults and Adolescents 12 years of age and older and weighing 35 kg or more.
- Store the medicine between 15-30°C.
- Protect it from heat, light and moisture.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Aspin Pharma (Pvt) Ltd.
You can purchase Motilium (10 mg) online from https://nexthealth.pk
By: Nazish Malik