Mtaz (Mirtazapine USP) Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of psychological disorders, such as depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and anxiety disorders.
It can help you to think clearly and take part in everyday life.
Mtaz Tablet is composed of Mirtazapine and belongs to atypical antidepressants. It works by boosting the action of mood-enhancing substances in the brain known as noradrenaline and serotonin.
Each pack of Mtaz contains 20’s tablets of 15mg. Also available as: Mtaz Tablet 15mg/30mg.
Each film-coated tablet contains:
Mirtazapine USP 15mg.
(The product complies USP Specs).
- As directed by the physician.
- See package insert for full prescribing information.
Some side-effects may be caused by Mtaz, but they are extremely rare.
Common side-effects are;
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal pain
- Decreased appetite
- Trouble sleeping
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Irregular heartbeat
- Difficulty in urinating
- Unusual tiredness
- Dark urine
- Do not consume alcohol with this medicine.
- Avoid driving after taking this tablet.
- Do not suck or chew tablet and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Store below 30oC at cool and dry place.
- Protect from heat, light and moisture.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Manufacture BY: Medizan Laboratories (Pvt) Ltd: https://medizanlabs
Marketed BY: Cell Laboratories (Pvt) Ltd: http://www.cell-laboratories
Buy online from: https://www.emeds.pk
By: Muzammil Rajpoot