Neurobion (Vitamin B1+ B6 + B12) Tablet is a Vitamin B-complex supplement that includes vitamin B1, vitamin B6, and B12. It can help treat or prevent nutrient deficiencies.
It is a supplement that contains a combination of three B vitamins. Vitamin B-1 is also called thiamin, Vitamin B-6 is called pyridoxine, and Vitamin B-12 is also known as cyanocobalamin.
This medicine is helpful in pregnancy complications, convulsions from neurological problems, or seizures, and Homocystinuria.
It contains 10×10 film coated tablets.
Also available as: Neurobion Injection.
Each film coated tablet contains:
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate) USP 100mg.
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), USP 200mg.
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), USP 200mcg.
- Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician (1-2) tablets 4 times daily.
- Larger doses may be administered as seemed necessary by the physician.
- Swallow the tablets unchewed with a little liquid during or after meals.
- For treatment during pregnancy 1 tablet daily.
All products with an active ingredient can cause side effects, although they are rare.
Side effects can include:
- Persistent coughing
- Store below 30o C. Protect from heat, light and moisture.
- Keep all medicine out of reach of children.
- To be sold on the prescription of registered medical practitioner only.
- Prescribing information is available on request.
Manufactured By: Martin Dow Limited: https://martindow.com
Buy this online from: https://dvago.pk
By: Asia Shehzadi