Oflobid (Ofloxacin) Tablet DT is a broad-spectrum antibacterial that helps treat bacterial infections. It is used in treating infections of the urinary tract, nose, throat, skin and soft tissues, and lungs (pneumonia).
It is manufactured by Hilton Pharma (Pvt) Ltd.
The Package contains 10 tablets of 400mg Oflobid (Ofloxacin) and a leaflet of instructions.
Each film coated tablet contains
Ofloxacin USP 400 mg. The product complies with Hilton pharma Spec.
Oflobid 400mg Tablet is an antibiotic. It works by stopping the action of a bacterial enzyme called DNA-gyrase. This prevents the bacterial cells from dividing and repairing, thereby killing them.
This Tablet is an antibiotic used in certain bacterial infections such as infection of lungs, airways, throat, skin, soft tissues and urinary tract. It contains ofloxacin. It is not to be used in viral infections like flu, cold etc.
Take the medicine as prescribed and for the exact duration. Not completing the course of antibiotics or the missing dose of antibiotics can fail therapy. You should also tell the doctor about the medicines, herbs, supplements you take and the conditions or diseases you are suffering from, before starting the medicine.
- Take the medicine as advised by the doctor.
- Swallow as a whole with a glass of water.
- Store Oflobid Tablet at room temperature.
- Protect it from moisture and sunlight.
- Keep it away from pets and children.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
- For further information please see enclosed leaflet.
Link to the manufacturer: https://hiltonpharma.com
You can purchase Oflobid From: https://www.emeds.pk
By: Mehwish Malik