Omega Capsules (Omeprazole delayed-release capsules U.S.P.) reduce the amount of acid your stomach makes by blocking the actions of enzymes.
It treats gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), stomach ulcers, and Zollinger Ellison syndrome.
Also use for Treatment of Heartburn, Treatment of Gastroesophageal reflux disease (Acid reflux), and Treatment of Peptic ulcer disease.
The Package contains 14 capsules of 20mg.
It is also available in 40mg capsules.
Complies to USP dissolution Test 2
Each Capsule Contains:
Omeprazole enteric-coated pellets eq. to
Omeprazole 20 mg.
- As directed by your physician.
- For adults one capsule a day or as advised by physician.
- Take capsule an hour before a meal.
- If you have any query about this medicine, please contact your doctor.
- see literature (instructions) insert for details.
Omega Capsule is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI). It works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach which helps in the relief of acid-related indigestion and heartburn.
- Stomach pain
- Gas formation (flatulence)
- In pregnancy consult to your doctor.
- Don’t Drive after taking Capsule.
- Unsafe during breast feeding.
- Consult with your doctor in liver disease.
- No need of dose adjustment in kidney disease.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The expiration date refers to the product correctly stored at the required conditions.
- It should be swallowed whole with a glass of water.
- Protect from sunlight and moisture.
Manufactured by: Ferozsons Laboratories Limited.
You can buy online from: https://dawaai.pk
By: Muhammad Usama Iftikhar.