OMNiTOR (ROSUVASTATIN) tablet USP is used as a Lipid-Lowering Agent.
It is also used along with a proper diet to help lower “bad” cholesterol and fats (such as LDL, triglycerides) and raise “good” cholesterol (HDL) in the blood.
Each package of OMNiTOR (ROSUVASTATIN) contains fully coated 20 tablets of 10mg & full prescribing information inside.
Each film-coated tablet contains:
Rosuvastatin as calcium USP 10 mg.
As directed by a registered medical practitioner.
- Store at controlled room temperature 200C to 250C.
- Protect from light, heat, and moisture.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
- For detailed information, see direction circular inside.
Muscle pain/tenderness/weakness (especially with fever or unusual tiredness), signs of kidney problems (such as a change in the amount of urine).
It is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to the drug.
Before taking rosuvastatin, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies.
This drug is known to cause issues during pregnancy, therefore please do not take this drug if you are pregnant.
OMNiTOR (ROSUVASTATIN) is Manufactured by Macter International (Pvt) Ltd. https://macter
And is available online at: https://dvago.pk
By: Amina Muneer