Omrel Plus capsule (20mg+1100mg) is made up of two ingredients Omeprazole and Sodium bicarbonate.
It works by decreasing the amount of acid your stomach makes. This medication relieves symptoms such as heartburn, difficulty swallowing, and persistent cough.
Each package contains 14 capsules of Omrel Plus. it is also available in syrup.
Each capsule contains:
- Omeprazole USP 20 mg.
- Sodium Bicarbonate USP 1100 mg.
(The product complies with Well and Well Specifications).
Omrel Plus (Omeprazole Sodium Bicarbonate) powder for oral suspension is indicated as:
- Short-term treatment of active benign gastric ulcers.
- Short-term treatment of active duodenal ulcers.
- The treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
- For the treatment of heartburns and other symptoms associated with GERD.
- Omrel plus is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to any component of the formulation.
- Sodium Bicarbonate is contraindicated in patients with metabolic alkalosis and hypocalcemia.
- As directed by the Physician.
- For further information, please see the insert.
- In doses ranging up to 2500mg, manifestations were variable.
- But included confusion, drowsiness, blurred vision, nausea, vomiting, headache, dry mouth, and other reverse reactions.
- No specific antidote for omeprazole overdose is known.
- Store below 30°C.
- Protect from heat, moisture, and sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of the children.
- To be sold on prescription of the medical practitioner only.
It is manufactured by WELL & WELL PHARMA (PVT) LTD.
(A subsidiary of Well & Well Pharma UK LTD). https://wellnwell.com
You can buy this drug online by going to the link below: https://medicalstore.com.pk
By: Tayyaba Zareen