Ostegem (Elemental Calcium, Cholecalciferol, Vitamin K2) tablet is used to prevent or treat low blood calcium levels in people who do not get enough calcium from their diets and Ultimate bone care.
- Nutritional Supplement not for treatment of any disease.
Package Contains: Each Package of Ostegem contains 30 tablets.
Elemental Calcium (USP) 500 mg.
Cholecalciferol (USP) 600 IU.
Vitamin K2 (MK-7) (USP) 90 mcg.
- As directed by the physician or see package insert for full prescribing information.
- Take the missed dose as soon as you remember.
- Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
Before taking this medicine tell your doctor if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies.
- Loss of appetite.
- Unusual weight loss.
- Mood changes.
- Signs of kidney problems.
- Such as a change in the amount of urine.
- Bone/muscle pain.
- Increased thirst.
- Increased urination.
If any of these effects last or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- For oral use only
- Do not stop taking your medicine.
- To be sold on the prescription of registered medical practitioners only. (For further information please see enclosed leaflet.)
Storage: Store below 30°C. Protect from sunlight, moisture & heat. Keep out of reach of children.
Manufactured by: The SEARLE Company Pakistan Limited.
Buy This Medicine online from here: https://chemistdirect.pk
BY: Yusra Amjad