Pedrol forte (suspension) is used to reduce pain/fever.
This medicine is used for the treatment of painful and feverish conditions including cold, influenza, toothache, and teething.
It is contraindicated in patients with hypersensitivity to paracetamol.
Product form: suspension.
Each Pedrol forte package contains a bottle with 60ml in form of liquid.
It is also available in tablets and drops form as well.
Each 5ml contains:
Paracetamol (B.P) 250mg.
This medicine is used for:
- It is used to provide temporary relief from fever.
- Headache and migraine.
- To provide relieve during menstrual cycles in women. ETC
|Under 6 years||½ to 1 teaspoonful|
|6 to 12 years||1 to 2 teaspoonful|
|Adults||2 to 4 teaspoonful|
Dosage may be repeated up to 4 times a day with an interval of 4 hours or as directed by the physician.
Some major and minor side effects for Pedrol suspension are the following:
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Gastric/mouth ulcer.
There may be some other side effects that occur which are not mentioned above if any unusual things you notice so contact your doctor immediately.
Precautions and Warnings
Before using Pedrol:
- Share your medical history to your doctor if you have any problem relating to kidney or liver function.
- This medicine is not recommended if you have a known allergy to PEDROL.
- Avoid medicine use in pregnancy.
- Store below 30°C.
- Protect from light and sun.
- Keep medicine away from children reach.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Manufactured by: Stanley Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd.
You can buy Pedrol forte online at the link below:
BY: NASIHA GUL.