Plasenzym sugar-coated tablet treats all types of indigestion-related problems (dyspepsia), such as issues with gastrointestinal motility and secretory disorders such as bile production.
It helps to eliminate common dyspepsia-related symptoms, such as abdominal discomfort, bloating, Nausea, heartburns, headache after consuming a meal, and Flatulence.
Each packet contains 30 sugar-coated tablets of Plasenzym.
Each sugar-coated tablet contains:
- Metoclopramide Hydrochloride BP is equivalent to 6mg of the anhydrous substance.
- Sodium dehydrocholate 20 mg (in house).
- Bromelain P.U. 35000 (in house).
- Pancreatin B.P FIP P.U. 210.
- Simethicone USP 50 mg Excipients q.s.
- Pacific’s Specifications.
All dyspeptic syndromes (of the gastrointestinal, biliary, and pancreatic origin or due to improper diet) and their associated symptoms, i.e., epigastric discomfort, post-prandial headache, full feeling, and abdominal distension, belching, nausea, heartburn, and flatulence.
One or two tablets, about 10 minutes before or with each meal.
It is not recommended during the first trimester of pregnancy.
- To be stored below 30°C.
- To be administered under strict medical supervision.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Extrapyramidal symptoms may appear on overdosage of metoclopramide but regress on withdrawal of treatment.
- The same phenomenon may exceptionally occur even at therapeutic doses in patients who are particularly sensitive or simultaneously treated with neuroleptics.
It is manufactured by PACIFIC PHARMACEUTICALS LTD: https://pacificpharmaceuticals.com
You can buy this drug online by going to the link below:
By: Tayyaba Zareen