Pulmonol cough syrup is used to relieve coughs caused by the common cold, bronchitis, and other breathing illnesses, normally it provides relief in coughs.
Each package contains a glass bottle with 120ml in a form of syrup.
Each 5ml contains:
- Chlorphenamine maleate BP 5mg.
- Terpin hydrate USP 10mg.
- Potassium bicarbonate BP 0.1mg.
- Ammonium chloride BP 25mg.
- Menthol BP 1mg.
- Aminophylline ph.Eur 32mg.
- Potassium guaiacol sulfonate USP 5mg.
- Potassium citrate BP 0.1mg.
- Flavor and base q.s.
- Product specs: CCL Pharmaceuticals.
Pulmonol syrup is used for:
- Common cold.
- Breathing illnesses etc.
Adults: 1 to 2 teaspoonfuls.
Children: ½ to 1 teaspoonful.
The dose is to be mixed with an equal amount of warm water and repeat 3 to 4 times a day according to the direction of a medical Practitioner.
Use only on medical advice/as directed by the physician.
Pulmonol may cause: (dizziness, drowsiness, nausea, vomiting).
If any of these side effects occur and worsen so contact your doctor immediately.
Precautions and Warning
Before using Pulmonol:
- Store in a cool and dry place below 30 degree c.
- Temperature variation will cause Turbidity / precipitation.
- Protect from light and sun.
- Keep medicine away from children reach.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
- Shake well before use.
Manufactured by: CCL Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd.
You can buy Pulmonol online at the links below:
BY: NASIHA GUL.