Relspasm tablet also called Thiocolchicoside is used to reduce pain in muscles. It acts on the center of the brain and spinal cord thus helps to remove muscle stiffness. It is also called a muscle relaxant.
It is manufactured by WILSHIRE LABORATORIES (Pvt) Ltd.
Treatment of the painful muscular contractures in acute and chronic orthopedic and rheumatologic diseases.
Each packet contains 20 tablets of Relspasm (4mg).
Each film-coated tablet contains:
- Thiocolchicoside (M.S) 4mg.
Dosage & Administration:
- For severe muscular contracture: 2-4 tablets, twice daily for 5 to 7 days.
- For mild to moderate muscular contracture: 2 tablets daily for 5 to 7 days.
Adverse Drug Reactions:
- Rare cases of gastrointestinal disorders such as diarrhea, nausea, vomiting.
- Rare cases of allergic reactions.
- Rare cases of drowsiness have been reported.
Hypersensitivity to Thiocolchicoside.
- Reduce the dosage, as required if diarrhea occurs.
- Although only rare cases of drowsiness have been reported while taking the Thiocolchicoside, so this must be considered while driving vehicles or operating machines.
Relspasm is not recommended for use in children.
- Store at 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Protect from direct light, heat, and moisture.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of the children.
For further information and to buy this drug online, go to the link below:
By: Tayyaba Zareen