Rize (Fluoxetine 20mg) capsules 5HT Reuptake Inhibitor/Anti Depressant and It has specific serotonin.
It is normally responsible to treat depression, panic attacks, certain eating disorders (bulimia), obsessive-compulsive disorder, and a severe form of premenstrual syndrome (premenstrual dysphoric disorder).
Each package contains 10 tablets of 20mg.
Also available in a form of a liquid bottle 60ml.
Each capsule contains:
Fluoxetine HCI equivalent to
Fluoxetine BP/USP 20mg.
Rize capsules are used for:
- Major depression disorders (MDD).
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD).
- Bulimia nervosa.
- Panic attacks/disorders.
- Depression episodes associated with bipolar/disorder.
- Treatment resistant depression.
It may cause:
- Diarrhea. Etc
If any of these side effects occur and worsen so contact your doctor immediately.
As advised by the physician. See package insert for full prescribing information.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to it.
- Share your medical history with your doctor before using these capsules.
- Tell your doctor if you notice worsening depression/other psychiatric conditions, unusual behavior changes (suicidal thoughts/attempts).
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant and breast-feeding.
- Fluoxetine can stay in your body for many weeks after your last dose so tell your doctor if you have taken it in previous 5 weeks.
- Use in caution with the patients who are on NSAIDs, aspirin, or warfarin due to an increase in risk of excessive bleeding. Report any unusual bleeding to the doctor immediately.
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place between 15-30°C.
- Keep all medicines out of the children’s reach.
- To be sold and used on the prescription of registered medical practitioners only.
You can buy Rize online at the link below:
BY: NASIHA GUL.