Sangobion (Iron Sucrose) is a USP injection that is for I.V. (intravenous) use only.
It is prescribed to patients who have a severe iron deficiency this injection corrects hemoglobin deficit by increasing hemoglobin levels in the body.
- This injection is used if you have any condition, such as traumatic endogenous bleeding and anemia during pregnancy, old age, and convalescence.
- It is also used to treat iron deficiency where there is a clinical need to deliver iron rapidly to iron stores in patients who cannot tolerate iron therapy.
Each packet contains 2 ampoules of Sangobion Fe. Sangobion is also available in soft gelatin capsules.
Each 5ml contains:
- Iron Sucrose Complex equivalent to elemental iron, USP 100mg.
As directed by the physician.
The most frequently reported adverse effects were transient taste perversion, hypotension, fever, shivering, and nausea.
Do not take Sangobion Fe injection:
- If you have known hypersensitivity to this Fe injection or any of its excipients.
- If your anemia is not attributable to iron deficiency.
- If you have iron overload or have disturbances in the utilization of iron.
- Store below 30°C.
- Protect from light and heat.
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- To be sold on prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
- Directions for use enclosed.
It is manufactured by Martin Dow Marker Ltd: https://martindow.com
You can buy this drug online by going to the link below: https://dvago.pk
By: Tayyaba Zareen