Silage (Levosulpiride) tablet is an antipsychotic medication used to treat depression, indigestion, GORD, psychiatric disorders, irritable bowel syndrome, anxiety disorder, vertigo, hallucinations, schizophrenia, and frequent heartburns.
The drug is used for the prevention of premature ejaculation. This drug works by increasing the release of acetylcholine. It increases the movement of the stomach and intestines and prevents reflux.
Silage is used for the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome and gastroesophageal reflux disease. This drug belongs to the antipsychotic (also known as neuroleptics or tranquillizers) class of medications.
It is mostly used to treat hallucinations, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorder, and vertigo, among other mental illnesses. It can cure premature ejaculation.
Each pack of Silage contains 20’s tablets of 50mg.
Each tablet contains:
Levosulpiride 50 mg
- As prescribed by the physician. See package insert for full prescribing information.
Some of the common side effects of Silage are:
- Increased prolactin level in blood
- Irregular Menstrual Periods
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side-effects appear.
- To be sold on prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
- Store below 30oC at cool & dry place.
- Protect from heat, light & moisture.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Manufacture BY: Medizan Laboratories (Pvt) Ltd: https://medizanlabs.com
Buy online from:
This medicine is not available right now but you can get it from your nearby pharmacy store.
By: Muzammil Rajpoot