Sinemet (Carbidopa/Levodopa) Tablet is used to treat symptoms of Parkinson’s disease, such as muscle stiffness, tremors, spasms, and poor muscle control.
Parkinson’s disease may be caused by low levels of a chemical called dopamine in the brain. Sinemet is also used to treat Parkinson’s symptoms caused by carbon monoxide, carbon monoxide poisoning, or manganese intoxication.
Each pack of Sinemet contains 100’s tablets of 25/250mg. Also available in the following packing: Sinemet Extra Tablets 25/100mg.
Each film-coated tablet contains:
Carbidopa U.S.P 25mg.
Levodopa U.S.P 250mg.
- As directed by the physician or see leaflet for detailed information.
- Store below 30oC.
- Protect from light, moisture and heat.
- Keep all medicine out of reach of children.
- To be sold on prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to this medicine hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- Uncontrolled muscle movements in your face (chewing, lip smacking, frowning, tongue movement, blinking or eye movement);
- Worsening of tremors (uncontrolled shaking);
- Severe or ongoing vomiting or diarrhea;
- Confusion, hallucinations, unusual changes in mood or behaviour;
- Depression or suicidal thoughts.
Manufacture By: OBS Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd. https://obscompany
Buy online from: https://sehat.com.pk
By: Muzammil Rajpoot