SOLOTEAR (Polyethylene Glycol+Propylene Glycol) 15ml sterile ophthalmic solution (eye drops) is used for the treatment, control, prevention, and improvement of infections, wounds, and other conditions.
Each package contains SOLOTEAR eye drops in a 15ml bottle.
Each 5ml Contains:
Polyethylene Glycol 400 (BP) 4mg (0.4%).
Propylene Glycol (BP) 3mg (0.3%).
Product complies innovator’s specs.
Dosage and Administration
Instill 1-2 drops in the affected eye(s), as required or as directed by the physician. For further details see the enclosed leaf insert.
it may use:
- Protect the eye from injury and infections.
- Remove redness/itching in eyes etc.
Warning and Precautions
- Share your medical history with your doctor before using it.
- You shouldn’t use it if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients.
- Use within one month.
- Tell your doctor if pain develops, or if redness, itching get worsen.
Use on medical advice.
- Store between 15-25°C.
- Protect from heat, sunlight and moisture and do not freeze.
- Keep medicine away from children reach.
- Use within one month after first opening the bottle and discard the remaining portion.
- Do not touch the dropper tip to any surface as this may contaminate the solution.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
- For ophthalmic use only.
For further information refer to the company.
Manufactured by: PHARMASOL PRIVATE LIMITED: https://www.dnb.com
You can buy Solotear drops at the link: https://nexthealth.pk
BY: NASIHA GUL.