Solvocef (Cephalexin) Capsule is helpful for the treatment of certain bacterial infections; such as the infection of respiration, skin, and UTIs.
Its active ingredient is Cephalexin, which belongs to a class of drugs known as beta-lactam cephalosporin antibiotic.
How it works: Solvocef Capsules are one of the most effective treatments available to treat infections; such as pneumonia, upper & lower respiratory tract infections, UTIs, & skin infections.
It works by inhibiting the synthesis of the peptidoglycan layer of the bacterial cell wall. Therefore, this medication is bactericidal.
Each pack of Solvocef contains 12’s Capsules of 500mg.
Each capsule contains:
Cephalexin (U.S.P) 500mg
Product complies U.S.P Specs.
- As directed by the physician or see leaflet for detailed information.
- Store below 30oC in a dry place.
- Protect from light, moisture and heat.
- Keep all medicine out of reach of children.
- To be dispensed on prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Some common and uncommon side-effects when taking this medicine include:
- Gut disturbances
- Yeast infections
- Allergic reactions in case of Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components.
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side effects appear.
Manufacture By: Platinum Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd: https://www.platinumpharma
Buy online from https://dvago.pk
By: Muzammil Rajpoot