Spasrid (Phloroglucinol/Trimethylphloroglucinol) Coated Tablet is used for the symptomatic treatment of pain related to functional disorders of the gastrointestinal tract and biliary tract.
This Tablet contains Phloroglucinol and Trimethylphloroglucinol as active ingredients may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
This medicine works by inhibiting the actions of the parasympathetic nervous system.
Each pack of Spasrid contains 30’s tablets of 80mg.
Also available as: Spasrid tablet 30’s of 80mg and Injection 6’s of 4ML.
Each sugar-coated tablet contains:
Phloroglucinol hydrate 80mg.
- Please see direction circular.
Some of the common side effects of this medicine are:
This drug can cause constipation, transient decrease in heart rate, reduced lung secretions, urinary urgency and retention, dilation of pupils with loss of accommodation.
Occasionally it can cause sensitivity to light, dry mouth, flushing, dryness of the skin, confusion, nausea, vomiting, and giddiness, and angle-closure glaucoma.
- One should not drive a vehicle if using the medicine makes you drowsy, dizzy or lowers your blood-pressure extensively.
- Please consult your doctor when taking this medicine if you are pregnant.
- To be sold on prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
- Store below 30oC.
- Protect from light and moisture.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use only on medical advice.
- For Oral use only.
Manufacture BY: Barrett Hodgson Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd: https://barretthodgson
Buy online from: https://dvago.pk
By: Muzammil Rajpoot