Starcox also called Etoricoxib is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs). It is used as an anti-inflammatory pain killer.
The active ingredients present in this drug relieve pain due to osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. This medication also prescribes to treat gout temporarily.
Therapeutic Indications: Starcox is indicated for:
- Symptomatic relief of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Relief of acute pain.
- Relief of chronic musculoskeletal pain.
- Treatment of moderate to severe acute postoperative pain associated with dental surgery.
- Treatment of moderate to severe acute postoperative pain associated with abdominal gynecological surgery.
Each packet contains 14 tablets of Starcox (90mg).
Each film-coated tablet contains:
- Etoricoxib 90mg.
As directed by the physician or see package insert for full prescribing information.
Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, headache, hypertension, constipation, fatigue, flu-like diseases may occur.
Etoricoxib is contraindicated in.
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance.
- Congestive heart failure.
- Inflammatory bowel diseases.
- Severe hepatic dysfunction.
- Children and adolescence under 16 years of age.
- Store at 25°C (Excursions permitted between 15°C to 30°C).
- Protect from sunlight and moisture.
- Keep out of the reach of the children.
Warning: To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Manufacturer: It is manufactured by GETZ PHARMA (Pvt.) Ltd.
You can buy this drug online, by going to the link below:
By: Tayyaba Zareen