Suduri syrup is unani medicine for Dry & Productive cough that helps to act as a bronchodilator and expectorant A specific remedy for cough and congestion of the lungs.
It is efficacious in cases of chronic and acute bronchitis, colds, catarrh, asthma, tubercular cough whooping cough, and post-influenzal cough.
- Hyssopus officinalis decoction (Flower)
Soothing, expectorant & cough suppressant
- Sisymbrium irio decoction (Seeds)
Treats cough, chest congestion & reduce fevers
- Zizyphus jujuba decoction (fruit)
Mucilaginous, soothes throat irritation & cough.
Each package contains 120ml Suduri syrup.
Each 5 ml contains:
- Hyssopus officinalis decoction (flower) (UPI) 100.00 mg
- Sisymbrium irio decoction (seeds) (UPI) 100.00 mg
- Ziziphus Jujuba decoction (fruit) (WHO) 100.00 mg
- Ocimum basilicum decoction (leaves) (UPI) 50.00 mg
- Piper longum decoction (Flower) (API) 50.00 mg
- Zingiber officinalis decoction (Root) (UPI) 50.00 mg
- Adhatoda vasika decoction (leaves) (UPI) 25.00 mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra decoction (Root) (UPI) 15.00 mg
- Foeniculum vulgare decoction (fruit) (UPI) 04.95 mg
- Menthol (USP) 0.562 mg
- Anisi oil (UPI) 175.00 ul
- Eucalyptus oil (API) 175.00 ul
- Pine oil (SP) 139.00 ul
- Cinnamon oil (UPI) 87.000 ul
Excipients (Specification Monographs)
Adults: 2 teaspoonsful 2 to 3 times a day.
Children’s: According to age & weight half to one teaspoonful twice or thrice a day.
Use as directed by Physician.
- Store In a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Shake well before use.
- Use within one month after opening the bottle.
Improper storage will lead to loss of potency and discoloration
Manufactured by: Hamdard Laboratories (Waqf) Pakistan. https://www.hamdard
You can buy this medicine online from here: https://www.emeds.pk
BY: Yusra Amjad