TAGIP (sitagliptin) tablet is used to increases insulin and lowers glucagon production. This results in lowering blood glucose levels.
It’s used to treat 2 diabetes, which is caused by problems with a hormone in your body called insulin.
Gliptins help your body make more insulin. They also stop your body from releasing too much sugar (glucose) into your blood. Both of these things help keep your blood sugar levels stable.
Each package contains 14 tablets of 25mg.
Each film coated tablet contains:
Sitagliptin phosphate eq. To
Product specifications: (HNL Specs)
- As directed by your doctor.
- To be sold & used on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
- Before taking this medicine tell your doctor.
- If u have any problem discuss with your doctor for more detail.
- Take your medications exactly as prescribed.
- Do not stop taking or change your medications unless you first talk with your doctor.
TAGIP Side effects:
- Low glucose level
- Week bones
In case of a missed dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is the time of the next dose, take the next regular dose but do not take the double dose in order to make up for the missed dose.
- For details see enclosed leaflet.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store below 30°c in a dry place.
- Protect from light.
Manufactured by: Highnoon Laboratories Ltd.
You can buy this medicine from here:
BY: YUSRA AMJAD