Taivor (Oxybutynin HCl) Tablet is used to reduce muscle spasms of the bladder and urinary tract.
Oxybutynin is used to treat symptoms of overactive bladder, such as frequent or urgent urination, incontinence (urine leakage), and increased night-time urination.
Taivor can also be used in children at least 6 years old with overactive bladder related to a neurologic condition such as spina bifida.
It contains 30 tablets of 3mg in its pack. Also Available in Taivor 5mg.
Each film coated tablet contains:
Oxybutynin HCl USP 3mg.
As directed by the physician. For further details see on leaflet.
Stop using this medicine and call your doctor at once if you have:
- Severe stomach pain or constipation;
- Blurred vision, tunnel vision, eye pain, or seeing halos around lights;
- Little or no urination;
- Painful or difficult urination; or
- Dehydration – dizziness, confusion, feeling very thirsty, less urination or sweating.
Common oxybutynin side effects may include:
- Dizziness, drowsiness;
- Dry mouth; or
- Diarrhea, constipation.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
- Store below 30o C.
- Protect from light, moisture and excessive heat.
- Keep all medicine out of reach of children.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Manufactured By: Raazee Therapeutics (Pvt) Ltd: http://www.raazee.com
Buy this online from: https://www.servaid.com.pk
By: Asia Shehzadi