Tamiso MR (Tamsulosin HCl) Capsule is used to treat the symptoms of enlarged prostate and difficulty in urination.
It contains 10 capsules of 0.4 mg.
Each capsule contains:
Modified release Tamsulosin HCl pellets MS equivalent to Tamsulosin HCl USP 0.4mg.
As directed by the physician. Do not chew or crush capsule contents The capsule should be swallowed whole with water. For further details see on the leaflet.
Tamiso MR Capsule is used to control, prevent, and treat the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia and difficulty in urination. It works by relaxing the muscles, thus facilitating urination.
This capsule contains Tamsulosin as an active ingredient and belongs to the Alpha-blockers class of drugs.
Some side effects may be caused by this Capsule, but they are extremely rare. Side effects can include:
- Allergic reactions
- Ejaculation difficulties
- Gastrointestinal disturbance
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side-effects appear.
- Store between 15oC to 30oC. Avoid exposure to heat, light and humidity.
- Keep all medicine out of reach of children.
- Improper storage may deteriorate the medicine.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Manufactured By: Sami Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd: http://www.samipharmapk.com
Buy this online from: https://www.emeds.pk
By: Asia Shehzadi