Thyroxine (Thyroxine Sodium) tablets are used to treat hypothyroidism.
Each package contains 100 tablets 50mcg.
Each tablet contains:
Thyroxine sodium B.P 50mcg.
Hypersensitivity to any component of the preparation. Untreated hyperthyroidism, overt thyrotoxicosis.
Untreated adrenal insufficiency, untreated pituitary insufficiency, acute myocardial infarction, acute myocarditis, acute pancarditis.
Also, contradiction during pregnancy, concomitant intake of levothyroxine &an antithyroid agent is contraindicated.
It may cause:
(skin rash, pruritus, edema & hyperthyroidism, increased appetite, osteoporosis, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, insomnia, restlessness, headache, tremors, anginal pain, fatigue, & excessive loss in weight).etc
If any of these side effects occur and worsen so contact your doctor immediately.
Dosage and Administration
- To be used as directed by physician.
- For detailed information see package insert.
- For oral use only.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place.
- Protect from light.
- Keep all medicine away from children reach.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
- For further information refer to the company.
- Share your medical history with your doctor before using these tablets.
- You shouldn’t use thyroxine if you are allergic to it.
- Only for oral use.
Manufactured by: GlaxoSmithKline Pakistan Limited.
You can buy Thyroxine online at the link below:
BY: NASIHA GUL.