Tramal Plus (Tramadol HCl B.P + Paracetamol B.P) tablet is used to help relieve moderate to moderately severe pain. This medication is like opioid analgesics.
It works in the brain to change how your body feels and responds to pain.
Each package contains 10 tablets of Tramal Plus (37.5mg + 325mg).
Each film-coated tablet contains:
- Tramadol HCl B.P 37.5mg.
- Paracetamol B.P 325mg.
As prescribed by the physician or see leaf insert for detailed information.
- Acute and chronic pain.
- Pain accompanied by diagnostic procedures post-surgical pains, labor pain, colic, and trauma.
Tramal plus is contraindicated in acute intoxication with alcohol, hypnotics, analgesics, or psychotropic drugs.
- Even when administered according to instructions the preparation may affect the reaction ability of the patient to such an extent that his capacity to derive a machine or operate machinery may be impaired.
- This applies primarily in conjunction with alcohol.
- The preparation should be used with care in patients with increased sensitivity to opioids.
- To be sold on prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Protect from moisture, freezing, excessive heat, and sunlight.
- Dosages over those recommended may cause severe liver damage.
- People suffering from liver or kidney disease should take paracetamol-containing products under medical supervision.
It is manufactured by The Searle Company Limited. https://dps.psx.com
You can buy this drug online from: https://dvago.pk
By: Tayyaba Zareen