Tramed – P
Tramed – P (Tramadol Hydrochloride BP + Paracetamol BP) tablet 37.5mg/325mg is used to treat severe pain and bleeding during menstruation.
It is a combination of Mefenamic acid and Tranexamic acid. It inhibits the pain of blood clots, reducing heavy menstrual flows. This medication also prevents the release of chemicals that cause pain.
Each package contains 10 tablets of Tramed – P.
Each film-coated tablet contains:
- Tramadol Hydrochloride BP 37.5mg.
- Paracetamol BP 325mg.
- USP specifications.
As prescribed by the physician or see leaf insert for detailed information.
Tramed – P tablet is indicated for the symptomatic treatment of moderate to severe pain.
The use of this tablet should be restricted to patients whose moderate to severe pain is considered to require a combination of tramadol and paracetamol.
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance.
- Acute intoxication with alcohol, hypnotic drugs, centrally acting analgesics, and opioid drugs.
- In adults and adolescents 12 years and older. The maximum dose of 8 tablets of Tramed – P should not be exceeded.
- In severe renal insufficiency, it is not recommended.
- In patients with severe hepatic impairment, this drug should not be used.
- Patient having severe respiratory insufficiency.
- Store below30°C.
- Protect from heat, sunlight and moisture.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- To be sold on prescription of a registered medical practitioner.
It is manufactured by ICI Pakistan Ltd. https://www.ici.com.pk
You can buy this drug online at: https://chemistdirect.pk
By: Tayyaba Zareen