Trampol (Tramadol HCl + Paracetamol) Tablet is prescribed to Trampol caused by conditions such as arthritis, tendonitis, bruising, cramping, back pain, muscle strains, and bursitis.
Each pack of Trampol contains 10’s tablets of 37.5mg/325mg.
Each film coated tablet contains:
Tramadol Hydrochloride (USP) 37.5mg
Product Specifications: (USP Specs.)
- As directed by a registered medical practitioner. Or see leaflet for detailed information.
How it works:
Trampol works by temporarily relieving minor pain. It is a combination medication. It is composed of Tramadol and Paracetamol. It is used as an Analgesic and a minor Pain killer.
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients by taking this medicine are listed below:
- Blurred vision
- Abdominal pain
- Allergic reactions in case of Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components
These effects tend to be temporary and may disappear when your body adjusts to this medication. You should stop the use immediately and consult your doctor or a pharmacist if an allergic reaction occurs.
- Store below 30oC.
- Protect from light, heat and moisture.
- Keep all medicine out of reach of children.
- To be sold on prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Manufacture By: Genetics Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd: https://genetics-pharmaceuticals.com
Buy online from: https://sehat.com.pk
By: Muzammil Rajpoot