Trevia (Sitagliptin) Tablet is used in combination with a proper diet, an exercise regimen, and other medications to control the high blood sugar in people suffering from Diabetes Type 2.
Package contains: Each pack of this medicine contains 14’s tablets of 50mg. It is also available as: Trevia 100mg.
Each film coated tablet contains:
Sitagliptin Phosphate (as monohydrate) USP equivalent to Sitagliptin 50mg.
Product Specs: Getz Pharma
- As prescribed by the physician. Or see the package insert for full prescribing information.
How it works:
Trevia Tablet is composed of Sitagliptin, which belongs to a class of medications known as DPP-4 Inhibitors or Gliptins. It works by increasing the level of a naturally occurring substance in the body, called Insulin, especially after taking a meal.
Some side effects may be caused by these Tablets, but they are extremely rare. Common side-effects are;
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach pain
- Allergic reactions in case of Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side effects appear.
- Store at 25o C (Excursions permitted between 15o C-30o C).
- Protect from heat, light and moisture.
- Keep all medicine out of reach of children.
- To be sold on prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Manufacture By: Getz Pharma (Pvt) Ltd: https://getzpharma.com
Buy online from: https://dvago.pk
By: Muzammil Rajpoot