Vepridone (Risperidone) Tablet is used to treat the symptoms of psychological disorders, such as schizophrenia, mental disorders, and irritability associated with autistic disorder.
It can help you to think clearly and take part in everyday life.
It contains 10 tablets of 2mg in its pack. Also Available as: Vepridone 1mg/3mg/4mg.
Each film coated tablet contains:
Risperidone (USP) 2mg
Product Specifications: (USP Specs)
As directed by the physician. For detailed information see the leaflet inside.
Vepridone Tablet is composed of Risperidone and belongs to atypical antipsychotics. It works by blocking certain receptors in the brain where dopamine attaches and relieves the symptoms.
- Tell your physician if you have this medicine active ingredient allergy.
- Don’t take an overdose of this medicine tablet for quick relief.
- Do not consume alcohol with this medicine.
- Avoid driving after taking this medicine.
- Do not suck or chew this medicine and swallow it as a whole.
- Consult your doctor before using this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Some side effects may be caused by this medicine, but they are extremely rare. Common side-effects are;
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal pain
- Decreased appetite
- Trouble sleeping
Some serious side effects may also occur;
- Irregular heartbeat
- Difficulty in urinating
- Unusual tiredness
- Mental or mood changes
- Dark urine
Store below 30o C. Protect from light, moisture and heat. Keep all medicine out of reach of children. To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Manufactured By: Genetics Pharmaceuticals (Pvt) Ltd: https://genetics-pharmaceuticals.com
Buy this online from: https://dvago.pk
By: Asia Shehzadi