Virdi (Azithromycin) is used to treat certain types of infections that are caused by bacteria. Azithromycin belongs to the family of medications known as macrolide antibiotics.
It is most commonly used to treat ear infections (e.g., otitis media), throat infections, lung infections (e.g., pneumonia), certain sexually transmitted infections, and skin infections.
Each package contains 1 tablet of Virdi (500mg).
Each film-coated tablet contains:
- Azithromycin (as dihydrate) U.S.P. 500mg.
As prescribed by the physician or see the leaflet for detailed information.
Virdi tablet is contraindicated for the treatment of the following infections:
- Acute bacterial sinusitis.
- Acute bacterial otitis media.
- Skin and soft tissues infections.
- Mild to moderately severe community-acquired pneumonia.
- Uncomplicated chlamydia trachomatis urethritis, and cervicitis.
This tablet is contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity to the active substance.
- Store below 30°C.
- Protect from heat, sunlight, and heat.
- Keep all medicines out of sight and reach of children.
- The typical symptoms of an overdose with macrolide antibiotics include reversible loss of hearing, severe nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
- In the event of overdose, the administration of medicinal charcoal of general symptomatic treatment of supportive measures is indicated as required.
It is manufactured by The Searle Company Limited. https://dps.psx.com
You can buy this drug online at: https://www.pharmacylinksplus
By: Tayyaba Zareen