Voniza (Vonoprazan) Tablet is used to cure Gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer, reflux esophagitis, prevention of recurrence of gastric or duodenal ulcer during low-dose aspirin administration, prevention of recurrence of gastric or duodenal ulcer during non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
Adjunct to Helicobacter pylori eradication in the following settings: Gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer, gastric mucosa-associated lymphatic tissue (MALT) lymphoma, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, the stomach after endoscopic resection of early-stage gastric cancer or Helicobacter pylori gastritis.
Each pack of Voniza contains 14’s tablets of 10mg.
Also available as 20mg tablets.
Each film-coated tablet contains:
Vonoprazan Furmarate equivalent to
The product complies with innovator’s specifications.
- As directed by the physician.
- For further information please see enclosed leaflet.
Some of the common side effects of this medicine are diarrhoea, nausea and vomiting, constipation, abdominal pain, skin rash, and heartburn.
One case of erythema multiforme, which required oral steroid treatment, has been reported during first-line treatment with vonoprazan.
- In the long-term, treatment with Vonoprazan, close observation by such means as
endoscopy should be made.
- In the maintenance of healing of reflux esophagitis, Vonoprazan should be administered
only to the patients who repeat recurrence and recrudescence of the condition.
- Store below 30oC.
- Protect from sunlight and moisture.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Manufacture BY: Hilton Pharma (Pvt) Ltd: https://hiltonpharma.com
Buy online from: https://dawaai.pk
By: Muzammil Rajpoot