Vorneu (vortioxetine) tablet is mainly used to treat depression. This medicine helps to restore the balance of a certain natural substance (serotonin) in the brain.
It also improves your mood, sleep, appetite, and energy level and may help restore your interest in daily living. It is an immediate-release tablet for oral administration.
Each package contains 1 tablet of Vorneu (10mg).
Each film-coated tablet contains:
- Vortioxetine (as Hydrobromide) 10mg.
The product complies with innovator’s Specifications.
As prescribed by the physician.
This tablet is indicated for the treatment of major depressive episodes in adults.
- Hypersensitivity to vortioxetine or any component of the formulation.
- Angioedema has been reported in patients treated with vortioxetine.
- Ingestion of vortioxetine in clinical trials in the dose range of 40mg to 75mg has caused an aggravation of the following adverse reactions:
- Nausea, dizziness, diarrhea, abdominal discomfort, somnolence, and flushing.
- Management of overdose should consist of treating clinical symptoms and relevant monitoring.
- Medical follow-up in a specialized environment is recommended.
- Vorneu is not recommended for the treatment of depression in children aged 7 to 11 years.
- It should not be used in adolescents aged 12 to 17 years.
- Store below 30°C.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Protect from sunlight and moisture.
It is manufactured by Hilton Pharma (Pvt.) Ltd. https://hiltonpharma
You can buy this drug online at: https://sevenseas.com.pk
By: Tayyaba Zareen