Zavget (Escitalopram) 10mg Tablet is used to treat panic disorder with or without agoraphobia, obsessive-compulsive disorder, major depressive disorder, social phobia (social anxiety disorder), & generalized anxiety disorder.
Each Package Zavget (Escitalopram) Contains 14 tablets of 10 mg.
Each film-coated tablet contains:
(As escitalopram oxalate USP) Product Specs: USP
As directed by the physician or see leaflet for detailed information.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
- Take ZAVGET 10mg Tablet 14s with or without food.
- Do not take in larger amounts than advised.
- Consult the doctor if you experience any undesirable effects.
- Do not stop taking the medicine without consulting your doctor as it may cause withdrawal symptoms.
This medicine should be taken by pregnant women only if clearly needed.
This medicine is known to be excreted in human breast milk. It should be taken only if clearly needed. Monitoring of undesired effects like drowsiness is necessary.
- Do not stop taking your medicine.
- To be sold on the prescription of registered medical practitioners only.
- (For further information please see enclosed leaflet.)
- Store at 25°C (Excursions permitted between 15°C – 30°C).
- Protect from sunlight & moisture.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Manufactured by: Getz pharma (PVT) Limited. https://getzpharma.com
You can buy this medicine online from : https://dvago.pk
BY: Yusra Amjad