Zeespa (Mebeverine hydrochloride B.P) the active principle in Zeespa, is a musculotropic antispasmodic with a direct action on the smooth muscle of the gastrointestinal tract, relieving spasms without affecting normal gut motility.
- Treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome and other conditions usually included in this group such as chronic irritable colon, spastic constipation, mucous colitis, and spastic colitis.
- Treatment of gastrointestinal spasms secondary to organic diseases such as diverticulosis and diverticulitis of the colon, disease of the gall bladder.
Each packet contains 30 capsules of Zeespa (135mg).
Each film-coated tablet contains:
- Mebeverine Hydrochloride, B.P. 135mg.
- (Product Spec. B.P.)
See package insert for full prescribing information or as directed by a registered doctor.
After administration of Zeespa in therapeutic doses, no adverse effects attributable to the drug have been reported.
- None known.
- Mebeverine is not excreted in the milk of lactating women after therapeutic doses.
Treatment of Overdosage:
On theoretical grounds, it may be predicted that CNS excitability will occur in cases of overdosage. No specific antidote is known, gastric lavage and symptomatic treatment are recommended.
- Protect from heat, light, and moisture.
- Store below 30°C.
- Medicines should be kept out of reach of the children.
- To be sold on the prescription of registered medical practitioners only.
It is marketed by SHAIGAN PHARMACEUTICALS (Pvt.) Ltd.
You can buy this drug online, by going to the link below:
By: Tayyaba Zareen