Zyloric-300 (Allopurinol) tablets 300 mg are used to control uric acid and to treat gout (certain kidney stones). It is also used to prevent increased uric acid levels in patients receiving cancer chemotherapy.
Each package of Zyloric contains 30 tablets.
Each tablet contains:
Allopurinol B.P. 300mg.
Dosage & Administration
As directed by the physician. For detailed information, please see leaflet insert.
It may cause
- Fever etc.
If any of these side effects occur and worsen so contact your doctor immediately.
Warning and Precautions
- Share your medical history with your doctor before using these tablets.
- You shouldn’t use it if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients.
- In the early stages of treatment with Zyloric as with uricosuric agents, an acute attack of gouty arthritis may be precipitated.
- Allopurinol is not a pain reliever, to relieve pain from gout continue to take your prescribed medicine for gout attacks as directed by your doctor.
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, it is better to consult your doctor before taking it.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place.
- Protect from light.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
- For oral use only.
- To be sold on the prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Manufactured by: GlaxoSmithKline Pakistan Limited. https://pk.gsk.com
You can buy Zyloric tablets online at the link below: https://dawaai.pk
BY: NASIHA GUL.