Seroxat (Paroxetine) Tablet is generally used for the treatment of Depression, Panic disorder, Obsessive-compulsive disorder, Anxiety, PTSD, and PMDD.
How it works:
Seroxat Tablet is composed of Paroxetine, which is known as Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor or SSRI. It works by restoring the balance of a certain chemical in the brain called Serotonin.
This medicine can help improve your mood, sleep pattern, appetite, and general energy level of your body. Overall, it may help you restore interest in daily routine.
Restoring Serotonin levels also helps in the reduction of fear, anxiety, unwanted depressive thoughts, and compulsions that interfere with everyday life.
Each pack of Seroxat contains 10’s tablets of 20mg.
Each film coated tablet contains:
20 mg Paroxetine present as hydrochloride.
- As directed by the physician or see leaflet for detailed information.
- Store in a dry place below 30oC.
- For oral use only.
- Keep all medicine out of reach of children.
- To be sold on prescription of a registered medical practitioner only.
Some common and uncommon side-effects when taking this medicine include:
- Ejaculation disorder
- Allergic reactions in case of Hypersensitivity to the drug or its components
Contact your doctor immediately if these or other side effects appear.
Manufacture By: Glaxosmithkline Pharmaceuticals ltd. https://www.gsk
Buy online from: https://sehat.com
By: Muzammil Rajpoot